The Cougar Den is available for public use. If you interested in having access to the cougar den, you can request a key card or fob from the district office. There is no cost to access the facility. If your card/fob is used to access the facility, you will assume liability for anything that happens within the facility. Children under 18 cannot access the facility without a supervisor. A waiver form must be on file with the school before a card or fob is issued. If you lose your card/fob, you can purchase an new one for $20.00.
The following guidelines must be followed or your card/fob will be de-activated -
- The hours of public use may vary on a given day. If there is a school activity (regular school hours, games, school sponsored practices, etc.), it is not not available to the public during that time.
- Do not leave children unsupervised.
- Water, in bottles with lids, is allowed. Food and drinks, other than water, are not allowed in multi-purpose area.
- Return all gym equipment to their designated places after use.
- No climbing on bleachers.
- Must be courteous and respectful of others. You are not the only ones using the facilities.
- Stay in designated areas and not wander around the school.
- Please keep the facilities clean.
- You will be held responsible for any damages caused to the facilities and equipment.
- Indoor sneakers only, the shoes you wear outside are not allowed.
- If you are the last person in the gym, PLEASE TURN OFF THE LIGHTS.