Welcome to the home of the Li'l Cougars. We are a small, rural district in the Red River Valley, centered thirty minutes from Crookston, forty-five minutes from Moorhead, and one hour from East Grand Forks.
Located in the heart of the Red River Valley, extending over 345 square miles, the district encompasses 2 communities - Ada and Borup. The 1 elementary school and 1 high school serve approximately 500 students.
Our district has much to celebrate. We have been recognized over the past few years for many awards and accomplishments.
What makes Ada-Borup Elementary Great:
- A dedicated faculty and staff
- Great students
- Small class sizes to meet the needs of our students
- Our kindergarten is all-day, every-day
- We offer Learning Readiness classes for preschool students
- Gifted and talented opportunities
- Title I programming to assist students in the areas of math and reading
- Daily trivia to enrich our students
- Reading and Math incentives that recognize excellence in education
- Strong test scores- our students score well on both the NWEA and MCA II tests
- We strive to meet the individual needs of our students in our school
The purpose of the Ada-Borup Elementary School is to provide a climate of quality education in a safe, comfortable, and nurturing environment, which addresses the individual needs and growth of the students and staff members.
Address 209 6th St. W
Ada, MN, 56510
Phone (218) 784-5303